For Elementary Schools in alphabetical order:
1. Caulfeild Elementary School, score is 9.7, and their ranking is 25/931.
2. Ecole Cedardale Elementary School, it is a French Immersion School, also one of the few French Immersion IB schools in BC., score is 9.2 and their ranking is 45/931.
3. Chartwell Elementary School, score is 9.1 and their ranking 51/931.
4. Collingwood School, this is a private school that offers K-12, score is 9.5 and their ranking 31/931 for their Elementary Section.
5. Gleneagles Elementary School, score is 8.9 and their ranking is 99/931
6. Hollyburn Elementary School, score is 8.2 and their ranking is 99/931.
7. Irwin Park Elementary School, score is 8.2 and their ranking is 99/931.
8. Mulgrave School is a private school with an IB program which offers Pre-K 3-Grade 12, score is 10 and their ranking is 1/931 in their Elementary section.
9. Ecole Pauline Johnson School is another French Immersion school, score is 8.8 and their ranking is 66/931.
10. Ridgeview Elementary School, score is 9.3 and their ranking is 42/931.
11. St. Anthony's is a Roman Catholic School in West Vancouver, score is 8.9 and their ranking is 57/931.
12. West Bay School is an IB public school, score is 10 and their ranking is 1/931.
13. Westcot Elementary School, score is 9.4 and their ranking is 36/931.
1. Collingwood School, this is a private school as mentioned, score is 9.2 and their ranking is 10/252.
2. Mulgrave School, this is a private school with an IB program as mentioned, score is 9.2 and their ranking is 10/252.
3. Rockridge Secondary School, they offer an IB program for Grade 8-10 students while they offer Advanced Placement program for Grade 11-12, their score is 7.3 and their ranking is 50/252.
4. Sentinel Secondary School offers Advanced Placement and French Immersion programs for their students, their score is 7.9 and their ranking is 72/252.
5. West Vancouver Secondary School offers the IB program for their students, their score is 6.8 and their ranking is 72/252.