When buying and selling real estate, the buyer and seller will enter into a contract to set out the terms and conditions on which the purchase and sale will take place.
- The purchase price
- The specifics of the property being transferred
- Conditions that must be satisfied or waived
- The dates when the purchase and sale will complete
- All terms relevant to the transaction
Central to any transaction, the CPS outlines the terms and conditions on which a transaction takes place.
The video provides essential information to help consumers understand the CPS, addressing many common questions they may have, including:
- When does the process begin and when is the Contract of Purchase and Sale used?
- What information is included in the Contract of Purchase and Sale?
- What do the terms in the contract mean?
If you are thinking about buying or selling your properties, please contact Matt Gul, who is a top luxury real estate agent situated in West Vancouver, who can help you with all of your needs. To contact Matt Gul please call him at 778.888.8888 or email him at email@example.com